Sunday, August 29, 2010

What I hope to learn from RTF 305.

I like to learn....but I also like to party. But I didn't come to one of the best universities in the world to just party....or did I? All joking aside, learning can actually be fun, especially when you are learning about something that interests you. And being that I am an RTF major, it would be safe to assume that I have a slight interest in Radio/TV/Film or the world of media in general. And in fact I have a LOT of interest in the media world. You see, I don't see RTF 305 as just another one of those "filler" classes, you know, the one's that you "need" to graduate, or just another class that's in my FIG. It's actually something I want to take. I really hope I can grasp all that I can about the immense opportunities that the electronic universe has to offer. I hope I can learn about anticipating the advancements in media that are to come, so that I can utilize the skills I've learned to propel myself in my career, and my overall life in general. I want to be successful in the entertainment industry and in order to get on top and stay there I need to know the in's and out's, the past, present, and future of media technology. And hopefully, RTF 305 can help me in my quest for media enlightenment. 



darth-vader-reading-harry-potter-an.jpg

Here is a link to one of my favorite blogs:
http://kigenidrawstuff.blogspot.com/


pic found on google images.....

No comments:

Post a Comment